Social distancing at SafeSplash:
- We will resume lessons starting with private (1:1) and semi-private (2:1) classes.
- We will limit the number of families in our swim facility at any one time.
- We ask each swim family to attend with only ONE parent per swimmer.
- Our viewing areas will have limited seating arranged strategic distanced clusters.
- We have designated one-way traffic patterns throughout our facility. Please be on the lookout for indications throughout our facility.
- We will ask parents to escort their swimmer(s) to their swim instructor in addition to slightly staggered class start times.
- Our changing rooms and showers will be closed - please come to lessons ready to swim and plan on changing out of swimsuits at home.
Team members will wear masks and we are asking all customers in our lobby or viewing areas to also wear masks.
Wellness policy for team members and customers:
- We will have temperature scans for team members and swim families upon arriving at our facility. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 will be not be allowed to join us for lessons or viewing lessons.
- If a team member or a swim family member is ill or has been exposed to COVID-19, please abide by the CDC recommended 14 day quarantine and join us again after.
Our enhanced cleaning efforts include:
- Disinfecting all surfaces and viewing areas multiple times per day.
- Nightly deep cleaning.
- Professional antimicrobial cleaning service.
- Providing hand sanitizer at various stations in our facility.
- We will be removing all toys from the viewing areas.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
- And, of course, our pools our have well-balanced, chlorinated water to kill bacteria and viruses.
- Many of our pools also have a Clear Comfort supplemental sanitation system that destroys chlorine-resistant contaminants and parasites.
Be sure to check your local SafeSplash for the latest opening status
and updated protocols specific to your swim location.